novo multilevel menu

Thursday, March 22, 2012

[O Garitinho FC] Danilo Ferreira "Garitinho are capable of the best and the worst"


Ataporquinhos 2.0 Is a team that got promotion to league 1 but one player decided to leave them to join another team that is well cemented in POR1A.
Danilo Ferreira already played in our league but when he saw his team getting relegated on season 11 he declined the move to O Garitinho C.F. in order to get the promotion back to the top Portuguese league.
Now that Ataporquinhos 2.0 is back to POR1A, Danilo Ferreira makes his dream come true by joining O Garitinho C.F.


Hi and welcome to POR1A, you were on Ataporquinhos and they promoted.... so why move to Garitinho?
I almost Garitinho joining last season, but decided to continue another season in Ataporquinhos... this season they have become interested on my defense and I think now it is time to come to this great team of 1st Portuguese.


 What are the big differences between Ataporquinhos 2.0 and Ataporquinhos that was here on POR1A 2 seasons ago?
Mainly the players, many of which began at the founding Ataporquinhos we are no longer as there are, only are 2 or 3; they have been many comings and goings.

 Do you believe that they won’t relegate in the end of this season?
I wish the best of luck, because I spent much time there and I have friends... but I am aware of the level of the Portuguese league, and they will be very very difficult to stay another season in 1ª.

 What you expect to find in O Garitinho FC.?
I know yet several players (Legio, Pucho, Pauleta, Chacho, Blas, Tito ...) and they are very good players and better people, so just hope that the rest os players are only half as good and has very good environment in the forum and matches, but that's what I assume.

They were the main contender last season to win the league but they failed miserably, what we can expect from Garitinho this season?
Garitinho are capable of the best and the worst, but every game of FID never know what can happen... I guess we will go game by game, but if we have some options to go for the league we'll go for broke.

Tell us a little about your Life and what you do.
I'm a student, I am studying the Diploma in Business and hope to finish this year... if this vice left me a little time to study hehehehe

 Who you admire in real life Football?
When Zidane was playing he was my idol, now I think there is anyone with class and elegance playing football was a great loss to football withdrawal.

And on FID?
In FID I don't admire anyone honestly :P

. What other interest you have on the Internet besides FID?
I play several game of managers and players (Footstar, Manager FDF and Goalunited , although the latter is almost nothing).

If you were a superstar player in real life, where would you like to play and why?
Sorry, I don't understand the last question :S
If you ask me where, I would say that Real Madrid, which is my favorite football team, and if you ask me what position, I'd say midfielder, organizing game in midfield and looking to make good passes to my partners :D

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.