novo multilevel menu

Sunday, March 25, 2012

[BlackOut FC] Sir Chamberlain "received a message to find another club"

Sir Chamberlain is in our first league for two seasons now, and will start the third one. He helped Itsagoal FC to get the promotion to POR1A and helped them to avoid relegation on the 1st season in the top league.  He weared Itsagoal FC shirt since season 8, made a total of 67 matches being subbed 5 times (of them on the 1st season on the team). Won Top Team Interceptor award three times, Top Team Tackler award four times and still added the Top Team Clearer, Top Competition Tackler and Top Team Match Rating awards on his statistics.
In the end of the season 11 and on pre-season 12 Sir Chamberlain left Itsagoal FC to join Blackout FC™.

After 4 seasons you leave IAG, was time to move up?
I move but not for my decision, I received a message to find another club:
"We certainly respect your decision of how you want your character to be built, but it means that as constituted your attributes don't align with the team philosophy anymore.  We want to play a more risk-averse style at the back, curbing our reliance on speed by forcing teams to play through us and not over us. I'm sure you'll find another great club."
I respect this opinion, but for me the skills doing a good work when are more balanced, and not when we are good only in 3 skills. And I was many times one of the best players in the matches for the team IAG, for this I believe the real reason is not here.


 In 4 seasons on the team, what will you take in your heart?
A good moments but I take a lot of sadness too.

 And what will you never forget?
The moment when we go up to 1ºleague... great moment.

 What are the main differences between both managers of the team? Matty and Mister King?
There are no differences they have the most of time the same ideas.

IAG was saved on last round for the relegation spot and BO got a better place. What you think will happen to this new season to both of them?
I hope they stay in 1º league but stay back of my new team Blackout FC, and I believe in my new team we can make a great season and I go help them every time I play.

BO is known as the Players Cemetery, because players get inactive when they join BO, will you pass this "tradition"?
This are just guesses...its need the players believe them.

Tell us a little about your real life.
Live in Portugal.
In real life I’m a great person, work in graphic arts about 13 years...
I have 30 years old but I am a child... I take life the most relaxed possible :)
Is a normal life.

Who you admire in real life football?
The players who work in field to the team, one player don’t do everything but a team of work can do much more.

And on fid?
Here don’t have anyone.

What other interests you have on the internet besides FID?
I play some others games, I love tribalwars :) ... but I don’t have much time for these games because of my work.

If you were a superstar player in real life, what team would you like to play in and why?
I play football for 15 years and futsal (indoor) for 5 years ... but I don’t have the same luck as others to go to good teams.
I think the best team is the club can make the young players better in football and to real life.

1 comentários:

  1. Welcome to Blackout FC Chamberlain.

    Hope you can help us with our goals. :)

    ReplyDelete

.