novo multilevel menu

Monday, March 26, 2012

[FC Portus Cale] Aleksander Prochuka "I ended up being bribed"

The building of FC Portus Cale continues strong as we approach the end of pre-season, Aleksander Prochuka, a WF controlled by Mini Miudo joins the team.

Welcome to 1A, what made you come to our league?
- Well, I was looking for a team for my GK in Portugal, cuz I know it's a very competitive league but never had the opportunity to play here due to time issues. I ended up being bribed by Robin and took over a WF and brought him here.


Do you believe that joining Portus Cale is a step up on your career?
- It's my first team since I took over this char so ofc it is going to be a step further. I know some of the users in the team and the ones I don't know (who I will gladly meet), I know they are great users and very experienced. I'll be looking to improve my game even more with these lot.

In the forums you stated that you weren’t very keen on Portuguese Community, can you tell us what happened for you to part away of your country's community?
- Nothing happened, what I meant was since I've never played in Portugal; I didn't care about its community in FID, nothing more than that. now that I play here, I'll be more interested in what happens around here, but I'll still feel more part of the Irish community since I've played there for almost my entire career with my first slot.

Portus Cale almost became inactive; do you believe that with Robin your team is destined to greatness?
- I have a great respect for Robin, and I even have a player with his name (It's no coincidence, I named him after him) so I'm sure he will do a great job. We also gotta look at the facts... he signed me, that's a sign of purely brilliant management.

Who do you believe that will be the champions of season 12? –
Never having played in Portugal it will be a hard call for me. However, I have been following the tables and some of the matches, so based on that, and on how teams are atm, I'd say Mechanical Orange will win it.

Who will be on the Relegation spot?
- I have no clue, so I'm gonna say the teams who promote.

Tell us a little about your real life.
- Not much to say. I'm 16 y.o., I live in Porto (particularly in Valongo) and I'm studying in 11th grade (in other countries it might be the 5th grade or so). Unlike most teens out there, I'm a game addict and don't go out much. I love playing PS3 and FID (among other online games). I love to play football as well, used to play in a team/football school, but it fell apart and haven't play since then. I used to play as a CF (and I still do with friends and family), that's why I have 5 CFs and 2 WFs, all of them being dribbles, because I'm small IRL and I'm quite fast and a good dribbler (hence my nick, Mini Miudo)

Who you admire in real life Football?
- My favorite players are - you guessed it, they're CFs - among others, Wayne Rooney and Diego Fórlan. I think they are very good layers and whoever says they don't admire them is lying. I mean, I don't like Messi that much, but I admire what he does on the field, he is absolutely amazing.

And on FID?
- There are lots of players I’ve admired on all my seasons in FID, but I don't think there is any that stood out. Players like Machu pichu, Jonas Thern or Bjorn Hossam are just some of the players I had the pleasure of working with. Hugs for them.

What other interests you have on the Internet besides FID?
- Like I said I play some other online games, like Hattrick or Ikariam (yes, I know Ikariam belongs to the past but meh)

If you were a superstar player in real life, where would you like to play and why? –
I'd love to play for S.L. Benfica, since that is the club I support and I think it's a great team with great success over the years, even though lately they haven't been winning much.
Thanks for the interview and best of luck with the blog. I'll be reading it regularly as off now. :)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.