novo multilevel menu

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

[FC Portus Cale] Robin Kay "I think they might shock a few and win it"

There is a team in POR1A that is looking for the right track from sometime and now with a new manager, they hope that this is the time of change.
FC Portus Cale is a team looking for the right direction. After season 5 FC Portus Cale never saw better days falling from 4 to 6th place on the rest seasons. Lawrie Sanchez leaves the team in 6th position in hope that things will go better. Jay Caulls brings a new good vibe to the team on the start of the season 11 but soon he became uninterested about the game and the team knows their worst season of all. Even thou they got the 6th place, they only did 27 points, the urge of the change was high, some players didn’t want to give up on this tempestuous times and hoped for someone to save the team with long history in POR1A.
Robin Kay signed for the team as manager on 20/03/12 and he hopes to be the one who will change the winds of FC Portus Cale.


Hi, congratulation joining Portus Cale as Manager. Tell us a little about why you applied for this team.
Hey, thanks I look forward to managing in Portugal. The main reason I applied for Portus was because I knew most of the users in the team and I wanted a new challenge in this game and felt Portugal was the right place. One of my best mates in FID, Bubbz started Portus and brought them to 1A and Caulls, who is another one of my good friends, managed them last season. For these two reasons I didn't want the team to fold and not exist anymore, so I takeover. I also have to add that Vileee and Cammy were also two people who helped make my decision easier. 

 Portus Cale is not doing well, Bubzz left the team cause he didn’t believe he could give a positive turn on the team, Caulls gave up FID making Portus sink a little more. What you think you have that will change things for better?
 I've already told myself that this is a big project for me and I plan to stay for a minimum 3/4 seasons, depending on what happens. I know that this season will be tough with 12 active teams in the league and they're all fighting to give themselves a good name and to be known as Portugal's best team. I'm already made sure that everything is organized at the club and everyone is giving their opinion on things, signing up for matches on time and scout reports are done with good detail. I have played this game for around 2 years now and hopefully my experience as well as my players will help us be successful.


Tell us about your new signs, Stefan Abrahamsson, Edwin van der Gyles and Mini Miudo The Speedy.
All of them are friends of mine, that I have played with already know a lot about. Stefan (Glenn as I know him) is an experienced user who has just come back to the game and is a wonderful addition to have in our squad and I believe he will form a good partnership with Smith in the center of midfield. Gyles, in my opinion is one of Scotland's best user by far. He knows a lot about the game and he has a lot of experience as a GK and I believe he will do well and frustrate a lot of CF's this season. Finally, Mini is someone who I have played with in many teams and someone who I talk to almost everyday. Another great user to have and genuinely a great guy. Believe me, it took me ages to convince him to come to Portugal and it's great to finally have him here.

  Who will leave the Squad on next days?
Freddy has quit the game, so I think his goal keeper expires and soon his WF will be up as well. Other than that, no one else.

Will there be more sign ins?
No, Portus are finished in the transfer window.

Starting the season against BHFanaticos is a plus? As they are a promoted team?
I don't want to underestimate them already; they have some good users and have a few individual stars that sign out. I'm not really sure what to expect from them this season. All I know is Portus will be looking to give 110% in every game this season.

What are the main goals of the team for this season?
Finish in the top 5/6 will be good for me. I have a feeling that we might turn some heads this season and prove how good we are.

Who do you believe will be the champion?
I'm not too sure. I'll go on a limp here and say Setemares. I know they have signed a few great users and I think they might shock a few and win it. 

Who will be relegated directly?
Ah, maybe Ataporquinhos 2.0. Not too sure.

Tell us a little about your life.
 Well, I’m a 16 (17 in 5 days) year old student from Derby, England. Currently at college doing
A-Levels in Media, ICT and Business. I play football as well for my local team as a CF, the main
Reason I have 2 CF's in England and Scotland. I also like to occasionally play FIFA on the PS3,
I’m not always on it, as I have to study a lot.

Who you admire in real life football?
 Sergio Aguero, Robin Van Persie and Shane Long are 3 of my favorite footballers in the Premier league at the moment. I also admire Ronaldo, Messi and Kevin Prince Boateng, 3 awesome players.

And on FID?
 I admire quite a few users. Dr.Evil is great users and playing with him in 3 teams is a great
Honor. I also admire users like Mike, Barry, Bubbz, Vinnie and Cammy. Some of the nicest
You could meet on the game.

What other Interests you have on the Internet besides FID?
 Not much to be honest, I like to listen to music a bit and play fantasy football. But that's it.

If you were a superstar manager in real-life football, which team you would like to manage. And why?
Arsenal. The main reason for this is the fact that I support them and have done for a long time.
We play some great football and have some fantastic players, it would be a dream.

 Thanks and good luck
Thanks for the interview, keep up the good work!

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.