novo multilevel menu

Sunday, February 5, 2012

[ItsGoal FC] strong CF joins the team


At the end of 1st leg of the championship, some teams are making their move to improve the team for the 2nd leg.
Itsagoal FC lost Maurice Norman to Mighty Nomads Of Itsagoal.Com and The Skadoosh to AC Pilan and got Eddy Mörschey from Sweden to play on the team.
We talked with Eddy Mörschey about the reasons that took him to come to our league and why I joined to Itsagoal FC.

Eddy Mörschey is a 27 years old CF that changed FID el Castros from SWE1A to Itsagoal FC.

- Hi and welcome to POR1A. You moved from Sweden to Portugal, can you tell us what made you do this change?
Needed a change so here I am.

-What do you know about POR1A?
Well very little, but hopefully that will change.

- What you expect from ItsAGoal FC?
Hopefully a good time both on and off the field.

- You have 27 years old, what you believe will bring to your new team?
Well I bring myself

- You’re a CF so I’m guessing that you will go for the Best scorer award, do you think you can beat Ptara Gomes?
I’m here to win matches with ItsAGoal and if that leads to awards I’m happy.

- There is a huge Rivalry between ITG and MO. can you give us your perspective about this?
Well I’m new here so I don’t know, sorry.

- Tell us a little about your life outside FID.
Well I’m a drunk whit nothing else to do than play FID ;)

- Who you admire in real Football?
Messi.

-And in FID?
Hard to say really a lot of good users, but if I have to say one I’ll say Tricky.

- What are your interests in the Internet world besides FID?
Well nothing else is worth my time ;)

1 comentários:

.