novo multilevel menu

Saturday, February 4, 2012

[FC Estuera] Lambe Mos admits that Madeira will rebuild


*Attention, this interview was done way back ago, but only now it was possible for Gatuno to reply so some question may look outdated*

- Is your move an official death of SFB?
Yes, as we said in the forums, the team is over. At the end of last season everyone said to play one more season but just some weeks after two players decided to stop playing FID, and some guys had problems coming to the games.


- You are the award winning AssistMaker, and Estuera had scoring issues, is it the perfect marriage?
All the teams have scoring issues because the ME is so unbalanced in favor of the defense. We have some players with big chemistry penalty but I think that next season we'll be able to fight for the title.

-Why Estuera as your Next Step?
I've always seen Estuera as a team with big potential and played with Phil with my younger SM. I had to stay in Portugal because of my schedule and when Tito Gladiator went to Estuary,  it made my choice easier.

- Do you believe that Madeira should fight to rebuild SFB?
 If I believed on that I wouldn't have left. Madeira will stay in the team with his manager in the secondary division and get new Portuguese players to teach them how to play.

- What differences you see between Estuera and SFB?
There is some stats difference which influences the way the team plays. In Estuera we can't play so aggressive and need to make more careful passes. But apart from that, both teams are similar in the team spirit and banter.

- And between both managers?
Madeira wasn't really a manager, he made the subs but the rest was decided by the team. Phil makes scout reports and works a lot in the tactical aspects of the team. Both are very dedicated to their teams which is fundamental for success.

- How is your life outside FID?
I have a normal student life; I study Informatics and Computing Engineering in the University of Porto. 

- Who you admire in Real Life Football?
Lucho Gonzalez.

- And FID?
All my teammates from SFB and Guinness.

- What do you expect from FIDA Portugal when it will become official?
I'm not sure what the FIDAs will be able to do when the FIDA pages are released, I hope they will boost the Portuguese FIDA activity.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.