novo multilevel menu

Thursday, January 5, 2012

[Mechanical Orange FC] Telmo Alves " We are concerned "


Well this got replied a little late but still I’m publishing it.
Telmo Alves is the relying CF of Mechanical Orange F.C. on a season that Ptara Gomes will play less.
On round 2 they draw with O Garitinho C.F. and we talked with the man responsible to give points to the orange Boys.


Centro Desportivo - Now that Ptara is not around, the team rely on you to win?
My good performance is this match is due not only to my hard work, but also because of its contribution, since his experience as a player FID has helped me to evolve in the field. I am very pleased to help the team to get a positive result, though not ideal. Ptara remains the reference CF in this team. As for me, I hope to meet the expectations of the coach and the orange public.

Centro Desportivo - Round 2 match you guys had almost the 3 points, what you think of that draw?
Garitinho is one of the main contenders for the season 11 Portuguese league title, and a draw against them can never be considered as a bad result, but after the match circumstances, and with all the respect we have for them, our thinking is that we have lost two points. We are concerned to give a pleasant and offensive football for our associative mass rather than spend time and forget fair play. Unfortunately, most of the teams in Portugal do not think this way, and do nothing to enhance the football played here.

Centro Desportivo - What are your ideas for your Career in FID?
Right now I'm very happy to be here, and I only think of achieving the goals we are committed to this season.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.