novo multilevel menu

Friday, December 23, 2011

[SeteMares] Gestore "pleasure to face David Goncalves"


On 19 December Third Rate Les, manager of Setemares presented his new sign.
“Ladies and gentlemen, I'm delighted to be able to unveil our new signing - Gestore.  He replaces Michael Laudrup as part of our center midfield, and I'm looking forward to him working well with Mossy and Matt.” Started to say the English manager about his recent contract of Italian DCM Gestore www.divin.it

“He'll bring even more defensive steel to our squad, making us even more difficult to score against - sorry, opposing forwards! He comes to us highly recommended and has already been warmly welcomed by the rest of the squad. Gestore has taken the number 23 shirt, and I can't wait to see him in action.” Concluded the manager
“Are there any further questions from the press?
Any other signings on the card, you ask? I've got one or two irons in the fire, but I'm very happy with my current squad. “Revealed before he let us talk with the Italian player.
Gestore www.divin.it is 24 years, Italian and plays as DCM. His favorite teams are Skulls Of OwnAge from Ireland, Tricky Trees from England and Setemares.

Centro Desportivo -Welcome to POR1A, what do you know about this league?
Gestore - I do not know very well, but I know some people who participate. In particular, I have the pleasure to face David Goncalves, whom I knew and appreciated when he was at Juventus Gent. He is my favorite midfielder, along with Calinesti Cordoba (after the adjustment makes the defender).

CD - What made you join SeteMares?
GST - I just put an ad on the forum and they were looking for a new central midfielder. I'm glad they have chosen me.

CD - What are the main goals of your character?
GST - This is the character that I want to create a career more "real".  All my other characters are very connected with their respective teams and will be difficult to move in their career. Gestore is the one who will try the fame, the triumphs and above all the shares in Europe. Setemares was the first choice for that too, because it will play in UFIC.

CD - What do you know about SeteMares History?
GST - I'm sorry, but I do not know anything. But I'm one who studies and go into their growth.

CD - Tell us about your first impressions of your new manager.
GST - It took me a while to get in touch with him. I talked more with the assistant Taylor does a great job of fitting. But in the end, with a few words, has earned my admiration. We'll see how it goes with everyone.

CD - What you not expect to find on him that you found on your past managers?
GST - my past manager is a teammate in my new team. Unfortunately I went in CorkCrusaders in their moment of decline, but basically I'm not angry with anyone for the end of that experience.

CD - In all the teams you played which one you had the more fun in?
GST - not easily forget the many friends I had on Skulls of Ownage, before arriving at CorkCrusaders. There I met Juntti  Jokke, Malte Colfeldt, Leroy Stroker, Kalle Ekelund,and also Roberto Pergio, which now continues to play with me on some of the all-Italians teams. But I loved them all. The period of Skulls was unforgettable, as in its finished.

CD - What was your career mistake?
GST - My first season I've settled for € 10,000 in salary for too long. I think it reduced my development skills so much....

CD - SFB is 4 times champions in a row; do you think that they will do it again?
GST - Perhaps .If I’m not mistaken two or three seasons ago, with my character Benito Mezzante I faced them in the UFIC, winning on penalties ( 1-0 possibly, I forget). I must admit that this time they did not have made ​​a great impression. But surely now be grown, and if they win we can see that they are continuously improved. I'm curious to face them.

CD - How is your life outside FID?
GST - I work in a studio that does payroll in Rome, my city. I just finished a love story is very important and very long, I'm choking thanks to FID(and new characters) I pay the mortgage and the money is never enough.

CD - Who do you admire on real world football?
GST - Paolo Maldini (#3) for all time and Alessandro Diamanti (#23) for now.

CD - And on FID?
GST - Calinesti Cordoba is my favorite. But I’ve played with (and against) so many good player, as David Goncalves, Sandito de Pipo, Morten Larsen, Kasper Olsen, Jokke Juntti, Malte Colfeldt, Bruno Valencia, Goran Goransson, Miranda MacStiophan and so many other... I do a "starting line-up" if you want :)
Best Italian player is Loris Brigantoni in my view. After me, of course :D

3 comentários:

  1. Awesome JOB !!!

    Keep Going i like it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. person that says zeimine is a good player, does not have a clue what a real good player is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miranda MacStiophan (zeimine) was a Keeper for one season at Skulls of OwnAge, and that season was the better of Skulls, of recently past.
    She's a fantastic keeper...
    (GESTORE)

    ReplyDelete

.