novo multilevel menu

Sunday, December 25, 2011

[Porto Eclipse] João Ventura and Maxi Pereira join the team

Porto Eclipse Is on the market and they are betting strong for this season.
Cesare Prandelli the new manager of the team is revolutionizing the squad.
On 21st December he presented 2 new players on the team, João Pedro Ventura and Maxi Pereira.
Hello everybody. I'm pleased to announce that today we signed two players,  João Pedro Ventura and Maxi Pereira.” Started to say the manager on the press conference
It was difficult job to sign Joao but today we are very happy that everything is done. He is going to play on our left wing and with his ability to score and dribble he'll be biggest threat for opponents. We made deal with Red Cube for 55 million for Joao and his salary is going to be around 800.000.  Also he took number 17. For sure, one of the best signings for Porto in this season.

Maxi Pereira is a SD that comes from Sportnet Bastards a team from Croatia league 1 and we had the chance to know a little more of him:

Centro Desportivo - You've been in a lot of leagues throw out your career, how long you plan to stay in POR1A?
Maxi Pereira - As long as Porto can stay together I will be here.

CD - SD's are hard to get, specially a good one. Why you think that happens?
MP - I would always liked to have an SD, but it’s not a very attractive position in the beginning. Lucky for me, the users above me didn’t bid this one.

CD - on all teams you have been, which you enjoyed the most and why?
MP - Red Cube. We had a very friendly spirit when we spent 2 seasons in 2A ENG.

CD - About your new team, Porto Eclipse, what you know of them?
MP - I know some players like Sigma and Sena. Played with Superluck777 in Setemares when I was starting the game. And now vie the company of Vezoni who came from RC also.

CD - Do you think it is the best career move to join them?
MP - That’s what we will see in future.

CD - Tell us a little bit about the manager.
MP - I can’t really say much. He always talked with me with respectful and friendly manners, presented me a good project and here we are.

CD - Who you hope to face on POR1A?
MP - Madeira and Drew Peacock will be nice if I have the chance :)

CD - Will SFB get their 5th title this season?
MP - If it can’t be us, I would like them to win it, played about 3 months with a char there and they are good people.

CD - If you could choose, what league you would like to play in?
MP - 1A ENG is a very good league but I hope 1A PT can the same fun.

CD - Tell us what you do outside FID?
MP - I live in Switzerland and imp currently working in hostelry.

CD - Who you admire in real life football?
MP -  I was always a fan of Wing Forwards like van der Meyde, CR7 and Giggs. Those guys that make magic in the wings.

CD - And on FID?
MP -  Henry Alexander.


João Pedro Ventura in the end of last season saw his name slandered when in England was stated that the Portuguese player had given up and would let Red Cube FC (his team at that moment) lose on purpose against Blood, Sweat and Beers for the playoffs match.
After talking with Maxi we talked with the controversial player.

Centro Desportivo - Recently on a promotion/relegation match with your former club (Red Cube) there was some controversy, can you tell us what happened?
João Ventura - For those who are not used to my posts they might been confused. 80% of the time I spend writing in forums is for fun or when vie had a drink. If you are referring of me posting that RC would throw the game against BSB, I say it again, I don’t even know were I posted that.

CD - Do you want to go back to ENG1A?
JV - It was a very good experience and the game hours are perfect for me. I will be back but not with this char probably.

CD - You come to be on the 1st 11 in Porto Eclipse?
JV - That’s the plan. Porto plays on a WF system and I really liked the boss plans for this season in 1A PT.

CD -There was a talk that you would go to SFB, what happened?
JV - It could have happened if SFB needed a replacement for an inactive player but I think they will be able to play with the same team.
CD - Is there a funny story that happened on FID that you can share with our readers?
JV - Can’t remember anything sorry... only the forum bitching that I find very amusing xD

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.