novo multilevel menu

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

[FC Portus Cale] Jay Caulls " I have already made contact with a strong CF "

We were almost in the end of the season 10 when Lawrie Sanchez announces his retirement from FC Portus Cale ” I am leaving to give the club a new management perspective on how to play the game” sayed the manager to Centro Desportivo  (you can read the complete article here) and Jay Caulls signed on 28 November.

Centro Desportivo - What made you join Portus Cale?
My old job in Argentina overran with some RL issues, and I needed to compress my Fid schedule, even if it is by 30 minutes it is a start! Plus the massive coverage Portugal in the Fid world was a massive pulling factor; I am one for the bigger stages...
CD  - what did you know about Portus before you joined at the helm of the team?
I know they play in Portugal... I would hear plenty on the Portugal league before and after the match times due to playing with other users with characters there. Sanchez (Ex-manager) had another slot in my Argentina team; I learnt plenty about Portus and other teams from him.
CD -  You are on the team enough time to set your mind. What decisions we will see for the next season?
I have already made contact with a strong CF to improve our attacking line, as good as it already is, and it is a little one-dimensional. This signing with give Portus a much needed extra edge in tactical attacking
CD- have you determined where Lawrie Sanchez failed?
The clubs training facilities... I have brought with me a new coaching team and moved the clubs training base FAR AWAY from the farmyard that we were training on... So we will be seeing some fantastic progression from now on.

CD - Let’s talk a little about you, what you do in your life?
I am a member of management at a Pub Restaurant, a so called "Jack of all trades, master of none" As many on Fid I have played with already know, the hours are unpredictable.
I play football myself, as well as am a bit of a musician and gamer (who isn't?). I even recently applied and handed in my CV for the the real-life Northampton Town FC manager job. They must have lost it however and they hired Aidy Boothroyd instead... 
CD - Who is your idol in real football?
I have many, if I had to pick 3...
Eric Cantona

Ally McCoist

Cristiano Ronaldo

CD -and in FID?

I have played under some great managers and some awesome players, but my respect goes out to the management team and squad of Cydonian Knights, the team as a whole is one that performs only to their best, and the extra hours of work put in by the management is second to none.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.