novo multilevel menu

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

[Mechanical Orange FC] Ptara Gomes "difficulties to my rivals"

Ptara Gomes,  25 years old, Portuguese currently playing for Mechanical Orange F.C.
Started his career in Carregado Futebol Clube and 6 days after moved to O Garitinho C.F., from there started the brilliant career of this CF. Today playing for Mechanical Orange F.C. since season 8, Ptara Gomes scored 116 goals for the Orange team.

Last season(9) on League 2 he won the Award for Top goal Scorer and now (season 10) on League 1 he grabed the award again.
Centro Desportivo - After getting the Top League Goal Scorer on last season in POR2A, now in 1A you did it again, was it in your plans?
Ptara Gomes - The goals are important only if you can help your team. I have the luck on having this amazing group who believed in me. It was very easy to score this number of goals. It is true too, that I have missed many shots. I wish to improve for this next season.

CD - What is the secret to beat all other strikers on this award race?
PG - There is no secret to defeat the other strikers. But there is a secret, which is to make a good a balanced char. I think it is the best you can do to help your team the best way possible. I have scored many goals, but I had too, a rating much higher than the second best goal scorer. That shows that I am not a finisher but I am too a forward who works very hard.

CD - To who you would like to score and never had the chance?
PG - Ahahah! Nice question. Before this season I had one objective which was to score a goal to Dário. That is accomplished now. But there are some GK who make my life harder. I want to congratulate them all, specially Rene and Freddy.

CD - In this season wich was the goal that you loved the most?
PG - I’ve loved 2 goals. The first one was the one to Dario, because as I said before, it was my objective to score one against SFB, but we didn’t manage to win the game. So I guess the goal I liked the most was the one against Garitinho, in the last play of the game. A very nice counter-attack play.

CD - What is your life outside FID?
PG - I am an Industrial engineer and I am working at a metallurgy company which fabricates wheels. But I hope to change soon to a bigger company.

CD - Who is your idol on Real Life football?
PG -I have idols in every positions. João Moutinho creating chances and Didier Drogba finishing.

CD - And on FID?
PG - I don’t have an idol on FID.

CD - What can we expect from Ptara Gomes next season?
PG - The same as always. Some great goals, and difficulties to my rivals.

CD -And Mechanical Orange FC?
PG - I would like to play in International competition for MO.

2 comentários:

  1. Parabéns pelo titulo de melhor marcador.... Ass Dário

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ptara sem dúvida o verdadeiro Matador! A caminho da vintena, assim te desejo!! PARABÉNS..
    Grande entrevista Mourix^^

    ReplyDelete

.