novo multilevel menu

Thursday, December 15, 2011

[Mechanical Orange FC] Tércio Bettencourt "We can make the diference"

After the surprising 5th position on the league, MO is looking to fight for higher places and to achive that they have signed Tércio Bettencourt, a 25 years old CM.
He started his professional career on the team is returning now, a team that he calls his home. He also represented Blackout FC™ and Cravos de Prata.
Now and after some time in Brasil he is back to Portugal.
-Welcome to POR1A, What made you move from Brasil back to Portugal?
I want to get back to Portugal because is always a pleasure playing in Portuguese 1st division. Is a good league and very disputed, I will learn a lot here.

- You previously played for Blackout FC and leaved them, why not getting back to them?
Blackout FC is part of the past. I have a lot of friends there, but the future is Mechanical Orange and nothing more.

- What can we expect from you on the league?
I will help the team getting our goals for the season. Like I refer before, is an disputed league and is a good place to learn about the game.

- Will you be on the 1st 11?
I don't think about that. I have chemistry penalty and this affects a lot in this game, i will get opportunities when the manager thinks is the better for the team.
I just think about helping the team, nothing more.

- What do you know about Mechanical Orange FC?
I played here in the past, I was the captain and this is my home!
Is a good team and now they have more players with experience. We can make the diference in this new season.

- What can you say about Mister Mourinho?
I had a lot of managers in this game, some of them teach me a lot on this game, like Mourinho, João Lima and Mister King. He is the best manager I ever had, he know how to talk to the players and help us getting better on the game.

- How is your life outside FID?
I study on an university, I like playing football and going out at night with friends.

- Who is your real life football Idol?
Messi, he is the best in the world

- And in FID?
 I don't have an Idol here, but have some players that i like very much, like Mica, Mourinho, Dani and Luís Fonte.

3 comentários:

  1. Hey hey! Luis Fonte is my cousin! He is mine!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tércio and is great have you here again ;)

    PS: Mourix why mechanical orange fc?.. our team name, like others well writed teams name, is Mechanical Orange F.C. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lollll.... good luck tércio.. best of luck....

    ReplyDelete

.