novo multilevel menu

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

[Mechanical Orange F.C] Mister Mourinho "What I love is win"

Mechanical Orange F.C. Is a well-known team in League 1 and after winning season 9 in league 2 they are back to the Top.
Centro Desportivo talked with Mister Mourinho , manager of the team about the present, past and future



Centro Desportivo -You did it again! Back to the Top, how do you feel?
Mister Mourinho - With a feeling :)

CD  - What happened on the Season that you were Regalated to League 2?
MM - All knows what happened, bad season with a unlucky playoff!


CD - Obviously your team is too strong for League 2, as you guys dominated, but are you ready to stay in League 1?
MM - Feeling like I said^^

CD - Who is the Key player of the Team?
MM - The team is the key.

CD - Can you tell us about the Name of the Team?
MM - Mechanical Orange (knowed name!) great football do you saw they playing? World Class;)

CD - Who is the Manager you most admire in FID-World?
MM - My friend João Lima (Blueshark).

CD - What is the Tactic you love the most?
MM - All tactics are used they exist for that :) What I love is win!!

CD - What is the Funniest thing you witness on FID that you can share with us?
MM -  With my team.. I share a lot.. What I have to share more witness for outside I share on my Press Releases. My Press Releases only exist on FID to talk something about season and for that reason also! Is all there ;)

CD - What is the main advice you can give to a newbie Manager?
MM - Just enjoy the game and if you enjoy to be a manager here on FID you have to be really The Manager!!

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.