novo multilevel menu

Friday, April 27, 2012

[MO] Morten Glenn Larsen " field our strongest 11 against MO"





April 28 is Group day 2 for the International events and at 16h gmt we will have The Royal Eagles from Indonesia against Mechanical Orange F.C. for the uFCL.

Mechanical Orange F.C. won their 1st day match on the group and this saturday they will try to get the 3 points again. we went to know a little more about this Indonesian team, their objectives and what to they know about our league. we talked with Morten Glenn Larsen the manager of The Royal Eagles.


- Tell us a little about your team.
What can I say? We are an (almost) all foreign team in the Indonesian league. We are a core of experienced users, who have been playing alongside each other for several seasons now and a very ambitious lot as well.

- your team got a draw against Bosnians. what can you expect from this group?
Well as the UDP from that match shows, we did not even muster much more than half a team for that game. We are aiming to field our strongest 11 against MO as we know that match will be tougher than our first one.  

- What are the objectives of your team in this event?
We always aim to go as far as possible and this season is no different. We had issues in the first round with inactivity, but hopefully that will not repeat itself. Last season we aimed for the finals, but got eliminated just before them, so this season is no different.

- What do you know about your next opponent for uFCL?
Being a former Setemares player myself, I know all the ins and outs of MO, so I don´t see them pulling any big surprises out of the hat. I feel my team is well prepared for the match and I am confident we will put on a good show for the fans!  

- What can you say about POR1A?
Compared to Indonesia the league is not nearly as tough. I have a lot of respect for the activity the portuguese teams normally bring to the competition, but if we look at skills alone, I think Indonesia is quite a bit ahead still. But I guess we will see on saturday if I will be eating my words! ;)





Current standing of the Group:



0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.