novo multilevel menu

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

[Mechanical Orange FC] Ptara Gomes " I was a cancer there"


Yep, it is true. Ptara Gomes is leaving he’s team. No it is not April fool’s joke, it is the real thing.
Why? Where to? Is it a joke?
Well you can find out everything in this article because we talked with the best goal scorer of the league.


Ptara Gomes arrived to MO on 12/04/11 and almost a year after, his leaving. Before joining Mechanical Orange F.C. he represented teams like School of Reds, Blackout FC™, Stirling City FC and others, but he found a warm feel of home on Mechanical Orange F.C.
Since season 9 he played 57 matches  making 167 goals (almost 3 goals per match) winning award like Top Team Man of the Match, Top Team Goal Scorer, Top Competition Goal Scorer and many others.

Hi, and thank you for granting this moment with you. You’re the winner of the Best scorer award and this season in 4 matches you scored none. What is being the problem?
 I guess bad luck is the main problem I am having right now. Can't aim at goal.

- Do you think that if you remain scoreless it will affect MO?
 Probably if I would stay in MO, things would continue the same. Cause I was a cancer there. I was the target man, and as I was failing too much, the team wasn’t getting results.

We know that you are leaving the team. Do you want to tell us the reason?
No. Talk to my representative for more information.

Can you tell us witch team you’re joining next and why you decided for that team?
 My representative is quite a nice guy.

Who do you believe will be the champions this season?
 I believe it will be very tight. Maybe Las Puritans for the first time in their history and MO, if they can aim at goal from now on.

Now that your leaving POR1A, who will succeed you in winning the Golden Shoe?
 Never said I was leaving POR1A.

Matt also abandoned IAG, any thought on that?
 Didn’t know that.

He will stay in POR1A, what advice you can give him for his future?
 So...Will he stay or leave? (laughs)

With you gone from MO, it’s the beginning of the end for Mechanical Orange?
 No. They have a bunch of good players.

Good luck with the next step on your career and I hope we talk again anytime soon.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.