novo multilevel menu

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

[ItsGoal FC] Matty Totterdell "I can't deal with this anymore"



Last game for Itsagoal FC was a disapointement for the manager of the team, Matty Totterdell.
Ataporquinhos 2.0 draw with Itsagoal FC and it was the enough point for the manager that announces that he is leaving the team.
Well It's been a great honour to manage Itsagoal FC. We had formed in Season 7 and had been challenging in Portugal 2B for countless seasons.
We promoted to 1A in Season 10 and managed to stay there. Season 11 the same, but Season 12 I had great enthusiasm during pre-season with the new signings, but now I've had enough. I was a very ambitious manager but now I have none. I'm resigning as manager of this club. I can't deal with watching poor results each game. I apologize to everyone in the Portugal community but I can't deal with this anymore.” Said the manager after the draw.
In four matches this round, Itsagoal FC draw with Setemares, Porto Eclipse and Ataporquinhos 2.0, losing with O Garitinho C.F. in the first round.
Later on next day Matty Totterdell said “Anyone need a manager or assistant manager? I'd like to stay in Portugal If I can
We talked with the manager in order to go further about this decision and to see what lies ahed for the manager and the team.
You recently announced that your saying goodbye to IAG. can you let us know why that decision?
I felt that I couldn't take the team any further. We had progressed very well to make the big step up from Portugal 2b to solidify ourself as a 1A side. We knew what we had to do coming into matches but never manage to get a grip on it. We made lots of mistakes and weren't learning from them.

Your staying in Portugal?
 Oh yes! I don't want to leave such a strong and presitigious league


 Can you tell us what team your joining?
Haha, I cannot confirm anything. Nothing has been carved in stone yet.


 Ptara Gomes also is leaving MO. any comments on that?
I myself am a big admirer of Ptara. He has all the skills needed to cause an upset to any team. If he does leave MO, It will be a huge loss and players like him will be hard to replace.



What is the future of IAG?
Well we currently have a team situated in 2B Portugal. Hopefully we will promote back into 1A in 5 or so seasons in order to compete for the title again!

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.