novo multilevel menu

Monday, March 19, 2012

[ItsGoal FC] Haldar Haldarsson " real football instead of cheap tricks"

Haldar Haldarsson 25 year’s old Central defender from the Netherlands joins Itsagoal FC till the end of season 15.
Itsagoal FC barely saved from relegation spot are now making sure that they don’t suffer with this problem this season. Haldar is now the 4th Central Defender of the team and he viamly believes that he’s here to be on the 1st eleven. So with that statement we can sure of one thing, somebody will leave IAG soon.


Hi and welcome to POR1A. Can you tell us about your decision to join IAG?
I cannot play games on Monday/Thursday anymore, and since I already play in most other Sunday/Wednesday leagues, POR1A was the only viable option for me. Luckily IAG was looking for a central defender, so a transfer was quickly agreed upon. I know the team is active and the players here are a good bunch and that's all I need/wish really.

 What do you know about POR1A?
I have the league bookmarked and usually check the results after every game. I also used to follow the match-threads in the Portugal forums, but stopped doing that once I had to start filter out the odd sensible comment from 6 pages of butt hurt after every game.

 This is the 3rd season of IAG on the main league. On the 1st season they got the playoff spot and on the second they escaped it on last round. What you think will happen in the 3rd season?
Hopefully (and probably), IAG will establish themselves as a solid midtable team. We're not the strongest team in the league of course, but with a decent organization and a fully active team for every match, there's really no reason why we should end up in the lower regions of the table again.

You are the 4th Central Defender of the team. Are you going to be on the 1st eleven?
Well, that's what they told me!

From all your previous team, which one you liked the most and why?
I've had quite a few teams as you can see. This wasn't exactly intended, as I like to play for teams for a longer time, but I've had some bad luck with teams disbanding (Ross County, Blue Stars, Djup) managers quitting or even teams relegating (Pilan). The only really enjoyable stints I've had were with Ottawa Käsi in Finland and Inverness in Scotland. Finland was great; we won the title and reached the 2nd round of the UFCL, but I think I enjoyed Scotland even more, even though we lost the title in the last game of the season. The guys over there are really awesome and the atmosphere in the team is just great. I wish them all the best in the future and hope they win the title next season!

Who you admire in real life football?
I am a big fan of Athletic Bilbao's Fernando Llorente. He's a beast of a target-man and, like most Athletic players, very loyal to his team. Athletic is an example for most other clubs anyway, having been in the top-flight for so long without ever really betraying their cantera-policy. Quite the opposite of all the '11 different nationality-teams' you see nowadays. Buying a team is one thing, building such an institute another, though the ethnic/political background makes it perhaps a little bit easier than for other teams ;)

And on FID?
Not really anyone in specific, but I really do admire all the managers who spend season after season building their teams and don't give up. Without them, FID wouldn't just be the same.

Tell us a little about you and your real life.
Well, I am 29 years old and I work as a translator/interpreter (mostly Norwegian and Icelandic). I used to have a pretty fun life, but then I found out about FID! Now that I am quitting Monday/Thursday games, I hope to get back a little bit of it :D

What other interests you have on the Internet aside from FID?
Absolutely nothing. Between work and FID, I spend enough time behind a screen and whenever I get the chance, I do something else.

Who you think will be the Champions on season 12?
Whoever wins it, I sure hope it's a team that beats its opponents with real football instead of cheap tricks. Don't get me wrong, I know the ME has its limitations and I can also understand why teams sometimes use 'certain tactics' to get a result, but you know how it goes: once one team starts doing it, others soon follow and I don't think that's a good development.
If I have to pick a name, it'd be Mechanical Orange btw.


There was a rumor that BlackOut FC manager wanted you, what happened with the deal?
Marco is a good friend of mine and it's true that we did have a chat about it, but he was looking more for a SD at that point. Also, having played in an all-Finnish team at some point, I know it can be a bit difficult to become 'part of the team' when you're the only foreign guy, even when your teammates are trying to make you feel at home. Had Haldar been a SD, I surely would've considered it though.

2 comentários:

  1. Obviously we need to brief him on the team policy of hatred towards M.O. before the season kicks off! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, the Portuguese sun is great for my tan as well! :D

    ReplyDelete

.