novo multilevel menu

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

[FC Estuera] Loganberry LeRoux "I'm relived"


FC Estuera finally broke the tradition and got a win against FC Portus Cale. When these 2 teams play each other, Draw is 90% of the time the outcome of the clash between them, so it was refreshing to see one side to take a win and break the tradition.


FC Estuera started strong on the offense to see if they could surprise they rival and on minute 11, Lambe Mos on his traditional dribbles, went from half line till the box line and passed to Jerry Atrick who shot for the goal but Freddy De Vader punches out leaving to Jerry Patrick to recover the ball and pass it to Loganberry Leroux who scored the goal with no problems and became the hero of the day. Centro Desportivo went to talk with the English Center Forward that is on the team since the end of season 5.
Centro Desportivo - Finally the tradition was broken and 1 side won. Happy to be responsible of that?
Absolutely! I haven't scored an important goal for around two seasons and I'd been getting a lot of stick from my teammates about the general uselessness of Loganberry LeRoux - it got so bad that people I play with in Belgium, who've never even seen Logan play, were making jokes about him! So I'm relieved to finally contribute with a match winner for Estuera again. It's been a long time coming!

- FC Portus Cale is labeled a twin team of Estuera, do you believe that with new signs on your team will break away from this label?
I'd like to think so. We've made some fantastic signings recently and we can only get better as they play more games. There's a real feeling that Estuera is only going up, and I think that we're going to really come into our own as time goes on. I'd also like to give a shoutout to my homeboy, Flambé Mos, who's been on fire for us lately.

-next is IAG, what are the chances of you guys losing?
I really can't see that happening - I'd really like to see us getting a third win in a row against them, and I think that there's a good chance of that happening. The only question is if we can score, because that's been the most difficult aspect of the game to achieve lately - in most leagues - and Logan hasn't had the best of track records lately. He's hoping that I've lifted my curse!

4 comentários:

  1. This is what i am talking about. Estuera and Itsagoal: 90% of the interviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could it be because others dont reply or send the replies too late?

      Delete
  2. Ptara attention whore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ptara wants an article too everytime his team serves him another goal on a plate

    ReplyDelete

.