novo multilevel menu

Sunday, January 22, 2012

[FC Estuera] Robbie Michelangeli “stop Vicestab from getting 5 on rating”



FC Estuera continues to work to improve the team in the right way. They lost Stephane RoD but managed to get some interesting signs.
Today we will talk with Northern Ireland SD Robbie Michelangeli. He made 100 million richer Identity Crisis F.C. but brings some high power to POR1A.



Centro Desportivo : - Welcome to POR1A, what do you know about this league?
Not much really, I played here for Estuera before in earlier seasons but the league has changed since then. I knew that Benfica and Garitinho were the top teams in the league and I probably ranked the Portuguese at about the 7th/8th best league in FID.

- Before coming to Estuera what did you know about the team?
Well I knew quite a bit about the team, like I said in the previous question played for Estuera before with a different character. I was part of the squad that helped them get promoted from Division 2 and part of the team who played in the UFIC. The team hasn't changed too much either; Higuita, Logan, Bravo, Bruno and Legen still play here.


- can you state the difference between past Estuera and Present Estuera?
Well I don't think the squad is as strong or play as good as they did from the last time I was here. Though Phil has made some new signings which I have been impressed with, hopefully when our chemistry penalty goes and if we work on our style of football then we should be a team aiming for high places in the league next season.


-SD is a position not much appreciated by the users in FID, can you tell us why you decided for that position?
Well  that’s the main reason really, there is very few SDs in the game so I thought if I make one I'd find a team easily, also my main character is a winger so I thought I would be able to improve my gameplay with my winger if I made a SD.


- What do you expect of your team this season?
I guess I'd like a 5th place finish.  Next season however I want us to finish much higher, maybe even challenge for European places. I also expect us to stop Vicestab from getting a match rating above 5.


- How is your life outside FID?
My life’s pretty good, thanks.


- Who you admire in real life football?
The only team I really support would be Liverpool, but I like watching Dortmund/B.Munich/Napoli/Udinese/Barcelona aswell.


- And FID?
Juventus Gent/Identity Crisis/Guiness/Those Finnish guys in Sweden - Probably be the top 4 teams in FID at the minute.


- FIDA is coming, what do you expect from this?
To be honest I haven't really been following the stuff that’s happening with FIDA, even though I'm a member of the Irish FIDA. I guess I'm expecting us to start having an actual purpose; Game Times, Relegation/Promotion, etc...
All we seem to do now is stop teams from going inactive.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.