novo multilevel menu

Sunday, December 18, 2011

[O Garitinho FC] Puchichi leaves Atapor to join Garitinho

Pucho Montoro Jr best knowen as Puchichi left the relagated Ataporquinhos to sign with O Garitinho C.F.
The Spanish CF joins on a team where will have as a partner strikers like Ladyboy Cat McPenis or El Gavatxo Pauleta, but he’s confident on his skills and in what he can do for the team.
Legi0, el Ingeniero the manager of  O Garitinho C.F. presented him by saying "Welcome to this club Puchichi. All the team hopes you a lot of funny moments and a quick adaptation to our team. Maybe the 1st half of the season will be hard because the chemistry penalty but we expect that you achieve again a good dribble percentage and a good amount of goals. Thanks for coming to the team."
And after that Centro Desportivo talked with Puchichi:

- You left Ataporquinhos, what you think went wrong for them do be relagated?
Let´s say we started the lague with many doubts in ourselves and bad performances. Later in the 2nd leg we improved but not enough in order to escape from relegation

- What you liked on Ataporquinhos?
Eeeh, the confidence other players had on me... even far too much many times. They encouraged me to dribble more than half the pitch.

- As manager related, what are the big diffrences between Atapor and Garitinho manager?
Gotta say the relationship with my managers I prefer to leave them apart, this is only FID but not yellow pages. All I can say, I am full of love for every manager.

- What do you expect from Garitinho FC?
Intend to fight in the high top of the table and score a lot vs Las Putas.

- What are your plans for your character?
Organized plans for "Puchichi" are to keep growing and tobe a terrible headache for ever Defender I´d find in the arena.

- If a chance to go to Spain 1A come up, would you go or stay in Portugal?
My personal opinion, I love Portugal time schedule, even more than spanish one. I´ve got 2 slots, if one day I go to Spain is in exchenge my CD who would came here...

- How is your life outside FID?
Are you seious? Let´s say much more complicated but less succeding dribbles. xDDD

- Who you admire on real life football?
Real football, brazilian Djalminha, former Deportivo de la Coruña

- And on FID?
I do not admire any player, but I know great users. There´s a lot of good users in Spain even I guess in Portugal is not considered that way.

- What is the funniest momment on FID that you remember that can share with us?
Can´t say just one, many times in TS with teammates, but specially in personal issues. If I had to choose one I would say my goal vs MO playing relegation season 9 with Vitoria di Garanhãs... nobody believed we were able to win the match (even ourselves), many of us had already a future outside the team. We were extremely lucky that match and the winning goal was so unexpected that we were not believing xD.
(A special thanks to Joham for the translation. Otherwise this inteview would have been not possible.)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.