novo multilevel menu

Thursday, December 29, 2011

[ItsGoal FC] Billi L. Moura "I'm not the only nerds set in FID"


Just a few hours before the kickoff, Matty Totterdell manager of Itsagoal FC announces that his team signed a new player, a 23 years old Brazilian SD, Billi Léo Moura.
“Hi All, I’m here to unveil my new addition to the squad. He is a Side Defender and a very strong one at that. I'm happy to say he's signed on a 2 year rolling contract and will serve the club very well, [ I hope ;) ].
The fee which was paid was a staggering 89 Million, so over the current couple of season we'll have to see if he lives up to that price tag. I believe with the squad struggling for depth at the Side Defender role Billi will play a huge part to our defensive success over the coming seasons.”

After this announcement we had the chance to know the player better:

Centro Desportivo - Welcome to League 1, what made ​​you come to our League?
-          - Time (because I work) and a competitive league.                          

CD - What you know about POR1A?
-           My first character was born here in the first team eclipse port, always played there .... Only this time they did not have a vacancy for my character and I wanted to experience fresh air, according to a league that is very competitive and fun to play.

CD - Tell us a little about how the negotiation went for you to be here.
-           Simple and easy, there was interest from both sides and then hit it. has dificulties me, just show interest and be great team.

CD - What do you expect of your new team?
-           union, competitiveness, and winning organization.

CD - SD is a hard position to find, why you Decided to be the SD?
-           I have 10 characters and it would be very boring to play the same position I experienced new positions and the position liked sd, I adapted to it very easy and I think it a great sd.

CD - From all the teams you played in, Witch fancied you the most?
-           Manhattan project (on the United States)

CD - What will you bring to POR1A?
-           race, his guts and honor the shirt it's goal

CD - Tell us you’re Objectives in FIID.
-           be happy and play on organized teams

CD - How is life outside your FID?
-           Work, flirt, play games or a normal life. I'm not the only nerds set in fid

CD - Who you admire Football on real life?
-           Luis Fabiano and Rogerio Ceni

And on-FID?
-           Sena Kobayakawa

CD - What can you say to new players joining FID?
-           I would not be today the best person to say something because I'm sick of fid. I'm playing the fid 2 years

CD - To finish, tell us something funny That Happened to You on FID.
-           Hmmmmmm ..... I do not remember now something funny that happened in the fid.

1 comentários:

.