novo multilevel menu

Friday, December 30, 2011

[FC Estuera] Max Petursson “willing to help out manager”


The hat trick of Max Petursson against Blackout FC™ shows that a love for the team can outstand almost everything.
FC Estuera had big scoring issues last season and on this pre-season things didn’t work out to bridge the gap. Max Petursson in the end of season 10 announced his retirement with 27 years old, but to help out the team he decided to play another season.


Centro Desportivo - You joined Estuera on the end of season 10, they had big difficulties on scoring and now yesterday you scored 3 goals. Team's problems are over?
Max Petursson - Actually I play for ages @ Estuera, I announced my retirement end of season 10 but Estuera wasn't lucky in finding a replacement yet. So I renewed my character and am willing to help out manager and team if needed.

CD - What do you expect of FC Estuera?
MP - I expect Estuera to play for spot #3 at least. We can do that if we play solid without botmoves. We have fun during the matches which is great because some teams simply outstat us.

CD - What are the objectives of your career on FID?
MP - Haha, my career is kind of dying on FID. I still like the game (I noticed last night) but it is too much time consuming. I have a family too :)

CD - tell us a little about your manager.
MP - Phil is a good manager, he is active in match topics and always present at the match. He LOVES the manager controlling tool heh heh
BTW He likes to call me Grumpy but he can be one as well. 

CD - What you think will happen this season in POR1A?
MP - Uhm, don't know to be fair. Sport Funchal e Benfica will go for championship again BUT they lost last night.
What I do know is that the forum will be like a battlefield.....Not too great imo

CD - How is your life outside FID?
MP - My life is great, I love my job. It is in the security business so I cannot tell a lot about that ;)
Like I said, I have a family, wife and 8year old daughter Michelle and 6yrs old boy Barry.

CD - Who you admire on real life football?
MP - Feyenoord is my team!! And our national team of course

CD - And FID?
MP - I have no feelings for a team specific except the teams I play for. Second thought: I respect the teams being there for ages and still going strong.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.