novo multilevel menu

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

[Porto Eclipse] Bobby Orr "I'll hang out here as long as I can"

Bobby Orr North American Side Defender joined Porto Eclipse last Saturday and became the 4th player from USA in the Team.
The 25 years old Defender started his career on the mythic English team, Cydonian Knights but he has the most experience in Brazilian league where he represented Samba Style for 3 seasons.
Centro Desportivo went to know and introduce this player to Portuguese league:


Centro Desportivo  - What do you know about Porto Eclipse?
Bobby Orr: I am very good friends with the manager, Jack Burton. Many of you might not know this but back when he was in little china, I was one of the warriors fighting alongside of him. We had good times back then and it made sense now that my hockey playing days are over with to come over here. Also, I'm friends with a lot of players on the team as well.. So it seemed like a good fit overall. 

CD- What do you expect that this move will do to your Career?
Orr: I'm not really too worried about my career at this point, I've had a great, fun time so far in this game at every stop I've been at and this should just as fun.

Centro Desportivo- since Season 7 you played in Brazil then this Season changed to your home country team, Las Vegas FC. Why?
Orr: The team I was on in Brazil, Samba, got demoted. I saw a chance at Vegas to bolster our Defense and took it.

CD- After almost 2 months you’re leaving your Country to Join Portugal, can you tell about this decision?
Orr: The decision is one of sanity. Vegas featured a CF of mine as well as a GK, and playing 3 characters at once every game was a bit too much. I saw a chance to move a character over here and ease up my workload and took it. 

CD- What do you think about POR1A?
Orr: To be honest, I haven't been too up on the ins and outs of POR1A, so I haven't formed an opinion yet. I just want to help my team anyway I can.

CD- What is your plan for the Future?
Orr: I'll hang out here as long as I can, hopefully playing to the level I expect of myself. Hopefully we play well and win a championship in the near future :)


Jack Burton manager of Porto Eclipse on the day of presentation of the player to the masses said “Bobby Orr has proven his skills in both the brazil league as well as united states league.  I expect that once he settles in here and gets comfortable shedding his team chemistry penalty to be nothing but a solid anchor for us in defense.”

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.