novo multilevel menu

Saturday, November 12, 2011

[BHFanaticos] Belmin Muslimovic "I doubt that there are a lot of great teams"

BHFanaticos is last on the Standing League and most possibly the biggest candidate to get back to League 2, but still they are making some moves on the team.
Last Sunday they signed a new Bosnian player belmin muslimovic w23 years old from the city of Novi Travnik. He coasted 20 Million to BHFanaticos and has a weekly salary of 599 380. He’s a Central Defender and his release fee is at 50 Million with the contract to be expired on the end of season 12.

Centro Desportivo  -First of all welcome to POR1A. You played since the beginning for F.K. Zmaj od Bosne, why change it now?
Belmin Muslimovic - Thanks for the welcome, the reason for leaving the last club is my main character, who plays in same league.

CD - What do expect to find on BHF?
BM- The BHF are my friends and expect to have fun in every game.

CD - What are your 1st impressions of the club?
BM- The club enjoys playing, and I hope that a good atmosphere in the club affect the results.

CD- You are 23 years old, do you believe that it is a good age for POR1A?
BM - I'll try to help my club to receive fewer goals and to stop the excellent attackers, and I hope I will succeed.

CD - What do you know of POR1A?
BM - I don't know much about POR1A league, but I doubt that there are a lot of great teams and players.

CD - What are the goals for your character in FID career?
BM- All my goals are the same as the goals of my team.

CD - for those who don’t know your character, what can you say about him?
BM - Suffice it to say, three-time winner of BIH1A league.

CD - How is your life outside FID?
BM- I am 21 and  Im a student of electrical engineering faculty in Sarajevo and I live the usual "student life".

CD- Who is your idol in real football?
BM- My idol in football is Carles Puyol.

CD - and in FID?
BM- I haven't idol in FID.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.