novo multilevel menu

Sunday, October 9, 2011

[O Garitinho C.F.] Seraph Lamington "Of course S F B is the main contender for the title"

We are hours away from the new round and O Garitinho C.F.’s manager let us now a little about the team, and the upcoming match later today against Itsagoal FC .


 Centro Desportivo - You guys are 3 points away from 1st place. What can we expect from you guys this Season?
Seraph Lamington - 3 points aren't anything if we compare with the points the tournament has left. In a day, three points can be consumed easily. Of course Sport Funchal e Benfica is the main contender for the title, but I firmly believe both Setemares and us will also fight for this tournament. Things have become much more difficult in 10th Season, but I utterly trust in my team and I believe we will make a good championship. Answering the second part of the question, I like to say that things can only improve, and if something's wrong it can be corrected easily, because we already knew before how to play good, and I try to find the problem and fix it, just that.

Centro Desportivo - Your next match is against ITG, they did a good job so far. What you think will happen later Today?
Seraph Lamington - I believe this championship is difficult to win because all the teams in it are playing tougher and tougher by the past of time. Itsagoal FC is a team that has won two matches and lost other two. It is a good team, but, as every team in the world, they must have some weak spots. If we "attack" those spots correctly, we should be able to win. However, if things don't go as planned, we won't be able to do anything to fix it. I'm always looking forward, if some match is badly played I will try to see why is that match badly played, then communicate what should we try or what should we do in the next match. Fortunately, everyone in the team is active and purposes ideas.

Centro Desportivo - Is there a special reason why your team has mostly Spanish players?
Seraph Lamington - Of course there is! We're a bunch of odd people, everyone knows everyone in our team. One of the main reasons that answer the question is, simply, the language. I wouldn't mind being in a team which language I know (if I weren't here), but I prefer talking in my mother language, because it's much easier and conversations with other people in the team flow much better. Other of the reasons is because we've met first in other place and then moved here, this is a solid team that doesn't change much from its policy, and as you may have seen, we don't make many changes in general terms in the team.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.