novo multilevel menu

Saturday, September 24, 2011

[Portus Cale] Diogo Nani "unfortunately I didn't enjoy all they have to offer"

Season 10 is about to start and Centro Desportivo will try the best to be back on business.
To start, we talked with Diogo Nani (Menza) about his transfer from FC Estuera to FC Portus Cale.

Centro Desportivo - What made you leave Estuera?
Diogo Nani - I was quite inactive, I went on holidays and when I got back, they were a bit mad with me. Some guys tried to give me another opportunity, and I failed twice.

CD - Why change to a Rival?
DN- I did not change to a rival, I think they're not rivals, and don't exist any type of rivalry. I chose them, because I was once part of the team and I know a lot of guys in here, they were my first option.


CD - What do you think about Estuera team?
DN - Estuera is great, all the people there is great, it was really fun in there, unfortunately I didn't enjoy all they have to offer: a lot of fun. (I only made 2/3 games).

CD - And manager?
DN - Phil is a really nice guy, really good manager. He helped me when I needed, and he trusted in me, even after all I did.

CD - What do you expect from Portus Cale?
DN - I expect a lot from us, I've been inactive for 2 months, so I don't really know how the league is going, but I hope we have a competitive league, and Portus Cale will be in the top!

CD - What are the biggest difference between both teams?
DN - Well, I would not say that are differences between them, I like both teams and I know people from both, I can't tell you differences between this teams.

CD - What do expect to achive playing for Portus Cale?
DN -  I already talked to Lawrie, I won't be in the first eleven yet, I gotta show activity and get the place in the the team, but that happens in all the teams with all the new players, I was already expecting this to happen.

1 comentários:

.