novo multilevel menu

Friday, April 6, 2012

[SeteMares] François Zoko "It's my old club up next"


François Zoko joined Setemares before the season began, he came to be the killer of the team and even thou he was humble enough to say that Ptara Gomes is a top goal scorer, the truth is that François Zoko already have 2 goals scored on the league and Ptara Gomes have none.
The 2 goals were scored on round 3 of season 12 from the English striker against Ataporquinhos 2.0. After the match we went to talk with the striker about his exhibition and the league so far.


Wow, new on the team and already scored 2 goals. It was easy to play against Ataporquinhos?
I wouldn't say it was easy to play against them, that would be showing a huge amount of disrespect. Setemares have got a lot of team chemistry penalty, but we're gelling well and learning to play to each other's strengths. We had a fantastic first half and in all honesty could have been 5-0 up by half time. The 2nd half was much tougher, and we couldn't find any further goals, though not for the want of trying. I'm pleased with my own personal performance. I got a couple of knocks throughout the game, though goalscorers generally do, and I think that prevented me from bagging my first Setemares hattrick. I'll keep working hard in training and getting myself into the right positions in games, and I'm sure it won't be far off. I think it was Giggsy that played the ball in for my first goal last night, it came in slightly behind me and I felt the best option was to try the bicycle kick. I didn't catch it as well as I'd have liked, and some of the lads are still mocking me, but it went in, and put us 1-0 up, and that's what counts. My 2nd goal was quite frankly ridiculous. The goalkeeper received the ball and went for a long punt upfield. I just turned my back and covered my head, but he booted it straight at my arse. Fortunately for us, the ball rebounded straight into the goal. I can't say it was my finest goal ever, but they all count, and it put us in a great position to push on in the match. 

I know it only passed 3 rounds but what you think of the league development so far?
Portugal 1A is one of the finest leagues in the World, and it's developing nicely again this season. It's good to see Setemares sitting on top of the table, even if it is only by goal difference. We've a lot of work to do this season, but we're all confident in our abilities and if we continue the way we have been then the league title is there for the taking. It's my old club up next, FC Portus Cale, and I'm really looking forward to giving some of my old teammates a kick, particularly Cammy. If I can bag a goal or two as well, then even better. The main thing is that we get a result against them.

Ptara Gomes didn’t score any goals yet, is that an advantage for you to get the Golden Shoe?
 It is...it's a much needed head start, but I expect him to hit form soon, and when he does, he'll be banging them in like we're used to. They've not scored in the last 2 games, and they'll be disappointed with that, but they're a tight-knit team, and they've not yet conceded themselves in the opening 3 games. I haven't watched any of their games, so I don't know how they've started the season.

1 comentários:

.