novo multilevel menu

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Arthur Lette "With hard work anything is possible"


In 18 February, Arthur Lette leaves Scotland league to join Portuguese League with Itsagoal FC.
2 months later the Romanian forward leaves the team to join an Irish side.
He played 2 matches this season, one against Setemares, he played 1h and 16 and then was subbed out, the end score of the match was a draw with no goals. The other match was against Porto Eclipse, another draw but this time with 1 goal each team, Arthur Lette entered on second half.
We went to talk with the striker in order to understand the reasons of his departures.


2 months later you leave IAG, can you tell us what happed for you to stay so short?
1A Portugal is too hard and a bit too late for me. I was useless there...so I decided to leave.

What you think about the manager?
Matty Totterdell. Really great guy, a grown man with a lot of patience. I missed a few matches without ad him, but he never shot me. I'm sorry about this, but real life comes first.

Is IAG on a good track to become a big team on the league?
With hard work anything is possible.

Ireland is a better league than Portugal?
No... Isn’t.

What are your objectives for your Football Identity Career?
I wanna be a champion, to win a first league... doesn't matter what country.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.