novo multilevel menu

Saturday, January 28, 2012

[FC Estuera] Leandro considers FC Estuera more organized

Leandro Phenomenon, 25 years old CF leaves Porto Eclipse to join FC Estuera, find out all the reasons that took this Brazilian striker to change to a team that has all the potential to become one of the big ones here in Portugal. Also on this article you will know a little more about his current manager and the past one.


- You left Porto Eclipse to join Estuera, can you explain the reason?
Porto wasn´t much organized last season, so I was letting them as last option, giving priority to my others teams, like Hendon (1A ENG) and Samba All Stars (1A BRA). When the new manager came, I was already inactive on the team, and playing just sometimes because of Sena, Sigma, and some friends from Porto. Estuera is for me a chance to be in a more organized team, where is fun to play. 

- Estuera has strikers problem, are you there to end that?
At the moment I just wanna get some chemistry. When I talked to Phil, we understood that I would be more important next season, with full chemistry. Btw, we have great forwards here and making great signings also. The team was already good, and next season will be much better.

- What are the main differences you see between Estuera and Porto Eclipse?
For sure Estuera is more organized that Porto. I had great friends in Porto, always speaking with them on skype every day.. And now, I´m making new friends on Estuera.. Very nice guys also.

- And between Phil and Daffy?
I didn´t had much contact with Daffy, but I didn´t like our conversations very much.. But that is past; Phil is a very nice person and manager. One of the best managers I saw in FID. Glad to have him as manager.

- What will be your next career move?
Get some chemistry in Estuera, learn more about Estuera tactics, and do a great job next season, helping Estuera to win the title.

- Tell us a little about your life outside FID.
17yrs old from Brazil, Rio de Janeiro. Going to study economy in Rio. Like very much to play and see every type of Sports, and soccer is my favorite of course. Fan of Vasco in Rio, and from Sporting in Portugal (where I have family)

- Who you admire in real life football?
As team, Vasco da Gama. As player, Dedé (central defender of Vasco and Brazilian team) and Neymar.

- And on FID?
As team, Hendon and Samba All Stars for sure. Really love them. As person, a lot of Brazilian users. I know everybody from Brazilian community, and have a lot of friends there. I manage the same team since season 7/8. We are on first place of the league now, and I really love to be with them. As an international player, Mike, GM of FID, and also my defender partner from Hendon, and Hawkmoon.

- What do you expect from FIDA Portugal when they become officially launched?
I don´t know much about FIDA Portugal, but sometimes I see the Forum from Portugal, and it seems to have a lot of guys trying to make it work. In Brazilian we have a great forum, where everybody post every day, and we talk about everything, it´s very nice. This is our forum: http://fbfi.forumeiros.net/ . We have a lot of Brazilians users in Portugal already, and I would really like to see more Portuguese users on Brazilians leagues. Brazilian is one of the most funny league to be, where we have 12 active teams, and a lot of teams fighting to be the champion.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.