novo multilevel menu

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

[The Crow Team] Goal scorer becomes hero


The Crow Team won a top team, Setemares, the goal was scored by the 26 years old Spanish David Henriquez that immediately turned the hero of the team (and possibly on his city…. Well at least in his house defiantly)
We talked with the Spanish CF that is ecstatic about this accomplishment.


- you became the hero on the team, how do you feel about that?
La verdad que me alegra de haber marcado el gol, mi equipo necesitaba de mis goles, ya que en partidos anteriores no nos entraban los goles y estabamos de capa caida. Este gol nos da alas al equipo ya que espero que la suerte cambie y sea la linea que debemos de seguir. Y respecto a mi individualmente estoy contento ya que poco a poco mi jugador esta haciendo goles y ocasiones. Estoy muy conetento.
(To be honest im happy that I scored the goal, my team needs my goals, because on previous matches we didn’t score any so we felt bad. This goal gives us more respect and individually is very happy as my player is slowly making goals and creating chances. I’m very pleased.) **

- Setemares never recovered from your goal. they played bad?
Setemares es un gran equipo, esta haciendo una gran temporada y ahi podemos ver que esta luchando por el campeonato portugues, desde aqui darle mi enhorabuena por el gran campeonato que estan haciendo, pero bueno siempre hay que perder partidos. Me alegra que mi gol nos diesen los 3 puntos.
(Setemares is a big team, they are doing a great season and we can see that they are fighting for the title of the Portuguese Championship. So I take this chance to congrat them for the awesome championship that they are doing. But unfortunately you have to lose some matches. I’m happy that my goal gave 3 points to our team) **

**This is a free translation as my Spanish aint that good, so sorry if things didn’t went well translated

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.