novo multilevel menu

Friday, January 20, 2012

[BlackOut FC] Signs a young CF

Blackout FC™ is looking to improve the team as they battle to stay away from relagation position.
Last week they signed Mário Jardel from Royal Club Finland.
“He’s a young 23 years old Portuguese player that represented Royal Club Finland from FIN1A  where he scored 18 goals in 5 matches. We had to pay 60 millions to get this young man from Setubal to cover the absence of Cristiano Gouveia” said Mister King™ the manager of Blackout FC™.


Centro Desportivo - - Welcome to POR1A. You never played in this league. Is it a dream came true?
Mario Jardel - You can say that.

CD - What do you expect from POR1A?
MJ – It will be a hard season but I believe that the team will meet the challenge

CD - 23 years old for a CF in the TOP league.... worried?
MJ – Well, it will be a very hard season due to my skill but i belive i can be useful to the team e do my best.

CD - Anyone special you want to score against?
MJ - cravos de prata because they end up in front of my team last season. lol

CD- - Tell us about your FID- Career. Past, Present and future.
MJ – Well there isent too much to say. I started to play in 3rd League in Portugal where I was the champion on the 1st season then the team desintgrated  and I changed to White Eagles in POR2B. we had a great team and a awsome team spirit but after 4 season not getting the objective (Promotion) the team fall apart and then I end up here. Falcao invited me after a short period in Finland…. As for the future, I hope the team maintain active e we can get the 1st place on the league.

CD - How is your life outside FID?
MJ - Simple…. Work, gym, football e home xD

CD - Who you admire on real life football?
rui costa

- And in FID?
chester blood lol

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.