novo multilevel menu

Friday, December 16, 2011

Matheus Willians " come to play in POR1A"

Portuguese League is becoming to knowen internationaly and players are starting to get interested in comming to Portugal and help teams to defende their colors.
“I am a very expirienced user in FID, I am very active and I would love to come to play in POR1A” started to say Matheus Willians.

Currently playing for Sporting Muff Matheus Willians is a DCM from Brazil, he is 25 years old and has a 45 millions on Realease fee.
“I want to leave my team because they are changing the tactic and they don’t need a DCM anymore”
Matheus Willians comes with a very good jumping and speed and a fantastic streanght a mean business in tackle is all what a watch dog needs and he has it.
Last season he won Top Important Team Passer, Top Team Interceptor, Top Team Match Rating and Top Team Key Tackler awards.
If you want a strong and reliable DCM on your team contact Matheus Willians

1 comentários:

.