novo multilevel menu

Saturday, November 26, 2011

[FC Portus Cale] Odvan Maia "The only one who lost my respect"

Last days there was a big talk about a transfer between Blackout FC™ and FC Portus Cale, where the 1st team signed a important defender from the second team. Now FC Portus Cale signs a defender from Blackout FC™ , Odvan Maia.


I had a deal with FC Portus Cale  when  Blackout FC™ was relegated to League 2 last season. But I decided to stay on the team because the Manager asked me and the team needed me. But this seasons there where some disagreement so I decided to leave.” Explained Odvan Maia By coincidence FC Portus Cale lost their CD that is a friend of mine and we played together before, I respect Gonçalo Antoninho a lot.”

The 24 years old Brazilian defender plays in the Portuguese league since 31 August 2010 and represented Blackout FC™ most of his career
I have a special care for Blackout FC™ and it’s players after all I played for 6 seasons on the team. The only one who lost my respect was the Manager, Mister King. In all seasons I played for Blackout FC™ I have never missed a match, I was the team Captain, I gave the lines on the team and everything else. There was a point where I took lots of slots to help out the team and play on League 2 against my will as I wasn’t interested to play against bot teams and what I received in return was a leave order because I missed some matches against bot teams (I have a personal life, I rather be doing other stuff then keep N.A. for 1h15 because basically that is what a Defender does against bot teams)” Explained the defender.

Now (hopefully) happier on his new team FC Portus Cale, Odvan Maia said “I just got here and only did 1 match. It wasn’t possible to take too much conclusions on it but I had talk for a very long time with the manager and he seemed to be a really nice guy, I’m very happy to be part of this team

About the future the Brazilian defender said “I hope to get my space here and help out the team in every way i can but above all that I hope to have fun as that is the main purpose of this game”

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.