novo multilevel menu

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bruno Maldini "I’m one of the top 5 Brazilian users"

Porto Eclipse looking to reinforce its position in the league and signs a Brazilian CD, Bruno Maldini.
Porto Eclipse is currently at position 9 in the standing league with 17 points (same as the 6th), they have scored 9 goals and suffered 8. From the 12 games that they already played won 5 and lost another 5. This team from Lisbon has a Brazilian manager, Ernst Happel Canedo and consist on Brazilian players.
Bruno Maldini has 23 years old and signed with the Portuguese team for 2 seasons with a weekly salary of 600 000 and a minimum release fee of 55 Million, he Means Business in Agility, Jumping, Balance and Anticipation but is Mediocre in One Touch and Disastrous in Dribble.


Centro Desportivo  - What made your decision to come to Porto Eclipse as your next step in your career?
Bruno Maldini -  I have been in Porto for many season, i was here with my CF, but considering I’m not very good being a shooter, i decided to come here with my CD to help my friends.

CD - Can you say if it was the manager that looked for you or it was you showed interest in coming here?
BM- The manager is a good friend of mine, he already knows me when he invited me.

CD - What are your 1st impressions of the club?
BM - Organized and united, maybe not in top clubs of league yet because we consider friendship is much important as good results.

CD  - What you think about your manager so far?
BM - A very good guy that has been doing a fine work to keep us united and competitive.

CD - Are you ready to be on the first 11?
BM - Always, I’m one of the top 5 Brazilian users, so i have to be ready to play always.

CD - How is your life outside FID?
BM - I’m 30 years old, love my family my girl and my work, love fid and i dislike everyone that judges people before to know them.

CD - Who is your idol on real football?
BM - It can sounds strange to you coming from a Brazilian guy, but my biggest idol on real life football is Zinedine Zidane, the best midfielder i have seen playing in my life.

CD  - and on FID?
BM -  I can tell about Rodrigo Pitu, that teaches me some fid basics when i started, and renan rodrigues, that teached me how to play as a CD.


Porto Eclipse also signed Bruno Di María a 22 years old SM that has 25 Million as Realease fee and Wagner Júnior a 24 years old CF, both have a contract till end of the Season 11 and Wagner has a realease fee of 55 Million.

0 comentários:

Post a Comment

.